Spyderco Byrd Meadowlark2 FRN Handle
- Manufacturer: Spyderco
- Model: BY04BK2
- UPC: 716104401512
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Already one of the best values in our popular byrd line, the Meadowlark Lightweight has been completely reengineered to yield the new, improved Meadowlark2.
Its many upgrades include a full-flat-ground blade for enhanced edge geometry and cutting performance, a Bi-Directional Textured® FRN handle that offers a superior grip and increased control, and phosphor bronze pivot washers for even smoother blade operation. Like its predecessor, it also features spine and choil jimping for precise control during use and a four-position clip that supports all possible carry configurations.
Improved features at very affordable prices make the Meadowlark2 Lightweight one of the best values on the market.
- length overall 6 13/16 in. (173 mm)
- blade length 2 7/8 in. (73 mm)
- blade steel 8Cr13MoV
- length closed 4 1/32 in. (102 mm)
- cutting edge 2 3/8 in. (61 mm)
- weight 2.4 oz. (67 g)
- hole diameter 15/32 in. (12 mm) blade thickness 3/32 in. (2.5 mm)
- handle material FRN