According to the National Fire Protection Association, in 2017 there was one structure fire reported every 63 seconds in the United States.
Use Justrite's Safety Cabinets to store flammable liquids, corrosives, pesticides and other hazardous materials. All fire-resistant safety cabinets by Justrite meet fire codes and safety regulations.
To help protect your people and facility from a potential fire, Justrite safety cabinets are engineered to safely contain flammable fuels, solvents, and chemicals. They serve several critical functions:
- Keep dangerous liquids safely organized and segregated
- Ensure safe evacuation time in the event of a fire
- Comply with federal OSHA regulations and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Increase maximum allowable quantities of flammable and combustible liquids in control areas
- Improve efficiency by locating materials near point-of-use
- Identify and warn of flammable contents
- Improve security of hazardous chemicals with locking mechanism
Showing 1 to 39 of 39 (1 Pages)