Klein 7 Piece Screwdriver Set w/Pouch
- Manufacturer: Klein Tools
- Model: 85077
- UPC: 092644850776
- Availability: In Stock
From Klein Tools, the 7-Piece Screwdriver set has professional extra-quality features that have made the Klein name famous for hand tools, features that assure greater convenience, comfort and efficiency in use, plus exceptional strength and durability. Klein Screwdrivers are made of the highest quality tempered steel, carefully heat-treated for maximum strength. Shafts will not bond or twist in normal use. Shafts have integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable black tips are precision forged and ground with square edges to fit screw openings securely.
- Contains: 600-4, 601-6, 602-6, 603-4, 605-6, 670-6, K36 and a reusable plastic container
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Patented Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and screwdriver tip orientation.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts.
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Specialty set for a wide variety of applications.
- Includes, two cabinet-tip, one Phillips-tip, and two keystone-tip, one rotary, and one screw-holding screwdriver.